Micro and Molecular biological Equipment
- PCR, Protein Purification Systems,
- Multi-mode reader,
- Electrophoretic and Gel documentation systems,
- Cell disrupters (Solicitors/Homogenizers)
- High speed refrigerated centrifuges
- Incubator Shakers
- Optimization using small scale parallel bench-top-scale bioreactors
- Simultaneous and long-term fermentations
- Continuous and batch fermentations
- Downstream processing (centrifugation, ultrafiltration, and freeze-drying
How do we win with bio-catalysts?
With an in-house culture collection of over 2000 strains, access to commercial sources and guided by the use of bioinformatics to exploit the explosion of literature in this area, we pride ourselves in our ability to identify the right biocatalyst for your application. We optimise protein production from the cell (if required).The process is then developed using our small scale, parallel bench-top bioreactors, followed by a 10L laboratory fermentation, prior to moving to the next scale.
We use high speed cloning through our Versatile Expression System
- 50% reduction in the time required to clone and express active proteins
- Expression of genes in different bacterial and yeast host without need for further cloning
- Inducible and constitutive expression of proteins
AuroZymes is flexible to your business and technical needs, and we have developed a range of services which can be accessed either individually or as a package. Please select the service you wish to consider.
We can help you through the development cycle of your product and have the capacity to increase production as your requirements grow.
We can provide your biocatalyst product formulated in a way that suits your manufacture as resting cells/cell pellet, isolated lyophilized enzyme or your product manufactured in a fed batch fermentation.
A summary of our services is provided below
- Screening of chemical transformations
- Invention of new routes utilizing biocatalysts
- Development and scale up of biochemical processes
- Supply of AuroZymes Enzyme screening panels
- Supply of AuroZymes biocatalysts to support any scale of manufacture from mg to 100s tones
- Strain engineering and Fermentation development
- Fermentation Development
We have built our technology portfolio through in-house development and by collaboration with other technology providers. The following is now available either as a product sale or as a service.
- Alcohol Dehydrogenase
- Nitrile Hydratase
- Ene reductase